Roll On Fulfillment
Why use us?
Run lean. We optimize your fulfillment so you can handle more orders.
From storing to packaging to delivering, we draw on our extensive logistics experience to fulfill all your orders effectively and efficiently – ensuring your customers get what they need, when they need it.
Plus, with our centrally located fulfillment warehouse and dedicated trucks, Roll On can streamline all your fulfillment logistics so you can handle more volume with lower overhead and fewer resources.
Finally, with us, you’ll only pay for fulfillment when you generate sales. That’s how committed we are to helping you grow your business.
We meet your exact specifications quickly, consistently and compliantly. Our core fulfillment services include:
- Warehousing and distribution – Our warehouse is centrally located in Kansas City – where transportation costs are low and delivery times are ideal. Count on us to provide safe, secure and compliant cross docking or handling and storage for your products. If you need B2B or B2C distribution, we’ve got you covered.
- Inventory management – We’ll design a lean approach to managing your inventory and use our industry-leading WMS technology to provide you with reliable, up-to-the-minute inventory updates.
- Packing – We’ll handle your sub- and final assembly – including labeling, sorting, inserting, secure coding and tracking – with exceptional precision and attention to detail.
- Timely shipping services – With our dedicated fleet of trucks, state of the art technology and unsurpassed customer service, we will impeccably handle your transportation logistics – efficiently transporting your products from manufacturing facility to storage facility and all the way to the end customer, on-time. We will meticulously comply with your routing guides and provide Advanced Ship Notice.
We have the flexibility to fulfill everything from the biggest box order to the most specialized retail requirements. We service unique product types, including:
- Food and beverage
- Consumer package goods
- Industrial materials
- Pet products
- Medical supplies/devices
- Gift and decorative products
Reliable, up to the minute fulfillment tracking.
Track your fulfillment 24/7 online. Our fully integrated and EDI capable Warehouse Management System (WMS) updates you on orders and inventory throughout the entire fulfillment process so you always know where you product stands and when – whether in our warehouse or on its way to your customer.
- Get email notification based on events, including in/outs, shipping and more
- View standard and customizable reports and email them to customers or colleagues
- If you have any questions, your personal account manager is just a phone call away